If you’re in the market to buy a home, wouldn’t it be nice to have help winning a multiple-offer scenarios? Our new Edina Realty Mortgage Closing Guarantee can help you do just that!1
By now, you may have heard about the Edina Realty Mortgage Buyer Advantage program, which allows borrowers to complete much of the home financing process and obtain a commitment letter before searching for a home.2 A commitment letter can set your purchase offer apart from others a seller may be considering, but even that may not be enough to land the deal.
That’s why we’ve decided to take a BIG step and offer the Edina Realty Mortgage Closing Guarantee to our clients.
Here’s how it works:
- Qualified clients obtain a Edina Realty Mortgage Buyer Advantage commitment letter.
- Our clients find a property and submit the commitment letter along with the Edina Realty Mortgage Closing Guarantee certificate.
- When all loan program conditions are met, we guarantee an on-time closing,
- or Edina Realty Mortgage will pay the seller $12,500!
Consider these offers from a seller’s point of view:
Offer 1 — No mortgage pre-qualification letter
Offer 2 — A lender pre-qualification letter, signed by a Mortgage Consultant
Offer 3 — A fully underwritten commitment letter, signed by an underwriter (Edina Realty Mortgage Buyer Advantage)
Offer 4 — A fully underwritten commitment letter, signed by an underwriter AND a certificate with a seller closing guarantee for $12,500.
Offer 4 is a powerful proposition that may just help you land your dream home. To learn more, contact your local mortgage consultant to discuss your financing options, today.
1. Edina Realty Mortgage Closing Guarantee is only available on Buyer’s Advantage-designated, conventional, FHA and VA loans approved by Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC dba Edina Realty Mortgage in writing prior to execution of fully ratified sales contract. Edina Realty Mortgage Closing Guarantee is NOT applicable on renovation loan products, loans for the purchase of cooperative housing units, or loans involving any sort of bond, down payment assistance mortgage credit certificate, or any other municipal or housing authority program. For loans from Veterans Affairs (VA loans), acceptable appraisal must be received and approved by Edina Realty Mortgage at least 10 business days prior to closing or loan is not eligible for Guarantee. The Commitment Agreement has an expiration date. The Loan must close on or before the expiration date contained in the Commitment Agreement, unless the Borrower(s) qualifies for and is approved for an extension in writing. The Commitment Agreement issued to the Borrower(s) contains conditions that must be satisfied prior to closing. Subject to acceptable appraisal of property value at or above contract sales price. This Edina Realty Mortgage Closing Guarantee is subject to the satisfaction by the Borrower(s) of all Loan conditions identified in the Commitment Agreement as determined by and in the sole discretion of Edina Realty Mortgage. The Guarantee is not valid if either Borrower(s) or Seller terminate the purchase contract or otherwise choose not to consummate the transaction for any reason whatsoever. The Edina Realty Mortgage Closing Guarantee is invalid if there is a substantial change in the Borrower(s)’ financial condition or to the terms of either the Loan or the purchase contract between Borrower(s) and Seller.
2. Edina Realty Mortgage Buyer Advantage is not a loan approval. A Commitment Letter is based on information and documentation provided by you and a review of your credit report. The interest rate and type of mortgage used to approve you for a specified loan amount is subject to change, which may also change the terms of approval. The interest rate cannot be locked until your offer to purchase a property has been accepted. If the interest rate used for credit approval has changed, you may need to re-qualify. Information provided by you is subject to review and all other loan conditions must be met. After you have chosen a home and your offer has been accepted, final loan approval will be contingent upon obtaining an acceptable appraisal and title commitment. Additional documentation may be required.Share:
< Go Back